Hello friends, today I am sharing with you all the questions posted yesterday with answers as Oneliner.
Remembering these questions will be helpful in your exam.
1. Who are the present deputy governors of the Reserve Bank of India? – Shri N. S. Vishwanathan, Dr. Viral V. Acharya, Shri B.P. Kanungo
2. Legislation to set up the Reserve Bank of India was first introduced in – January 1927
3. In 1913, who proposed the merger of the three Presidency banks to create the “Imperial Bank of India”? -John Maynard Keynes
4. Which commission was appointed to maintain the exchange value of the rupee in pursuance of or supplementary to the recommendations of the Indian currency committee of 1898, more particularly with regard to the location, disposition, and employment of the Gold Standard and the Paper Currency Reserves? – Chamberlain Commission
5. Which are the fully owned subsidiaries of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation of India(DICGC), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited(BRBNMPL), National Housing Bank(NHB)
6. Which Act governs the laws relating to coinage and the Mints, the protection of coinage and to provide for the prohibition of melting or destruction of coins and prohibit the making or the possession thereof for the issue? – Indian Coinage Act, 2011
7. In which year, the amalgamation of the Presidency Banks (Bombay, Calcutta, and Madras) took place to form the new institution being called the Imperial Bank of India? – 1921
8. The electoral bonds, which are interest-free banking instruments, can be bought from specified branches of ___________ in multiples of Rs 1,000, Rs1 lakh, Rs10 lakh or Rs1 crore. – State Bank of India
9. In recent months, we have seen many news pieces in media related to PCA in the banking sector. What does PCA stand for -Prompt Corrective Action
10. Who among the following are the recipients of Sangeet Natak Akademi’s Fellowships (Akademi Ratna) for the year 2016? – Ram Gopal Bajaj, Arvind Parikh, R Vedavalli, and Sunil Kothari
11. Which movie won the 75th annual Golden Globes presented in January 2018? – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
12. Which award is constituted by the government of India to recognize the outstanding contributions made by workmen as defined in the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 in organizations both in public and private sector? – Prime Minister’s Shram Award
13. Akinwumi Adesina, the president of African Development Bank (AfDB), won ‘Nobel prize’ for food and agriculture. The award, he was conferred with is- World Food Prize
14. The Chameli Devi Jain Award is given for an outstanding woman ______? – Reporter
Please share your view about how relevant are these questions for your exam point of view? And, how much you like this post?