1. What is the normal plasma volume in whole blood?
1. C. 55% Learn more: What Is Plasma?
2. A person with ‘O’ negative blood type can receive blood from which blood-type person?
A. O +
B. O –
C. Either A or B
D. None of the above
2. B. O - Learn more: Your O- Blood Is Important
3. Cloves are obtained from which of the following parts of the plant?
A. Flower buds
3. A. Flower buds Learn more: Where Do Cloves Come from?
4. Which chloride salt is responsible for the green color in a Firework display?
4. C. Barium Learn more: Firework Colors Chemistry
5. The extremely hot and dry local winds which blow in North Indian plains in the summer is called?
5. B. Loo Learn more: 1. Loo (wind) 2. Types of Winds
6. The famous Talcher Coalfield is situated in which state?
6. B. Odisha Learn more: COAL RESERVES IN INDIA
7. Alpha Keratin is a protein present in:
D. Red meat
7. B Learn more: Alpha-keratin From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8. Name the scientist who coined the term “Protein”?
A. Emil Fischer
B. Jöns Jacob Berzelius
C. Edward Mellanby
D. Elmer McCollum
8. B. Jöns Jacob Berzelius Learn more: Protein
9. Vitamin C is also known as:
A. Ascorbic acid
B. Butyric acid
C. Benzoic acid
D. Citric acid
9. A. Ascorbic acid Learn more: Vitamin C
10. Galvanized iron sheets have a coating of:
10. B. Zinc Learn more: Galvanized Iron sheet
11. I.B.R.D. is also known as:
A. International Bank
B. World Bank
C. Asian Development Bank
D. Rural Development Bank
11. B. World Bank Learn more: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
12. Gupta King who assumed the title of Vikramaditya was:
A. Chandragupta II
12. A. Chandragupta II Learn more: Chandragupta II
13. Part IV of the Constitution of India deals with:
B. Fundamental Rights
C. Union Executive
D. Directive Principles of State Policy
13. D. Directive Principles of State Policy Learn more: DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLES OF STATE POLICY
14. The Partition of Bengal was revoked by the British Government in the year:
14. B. 1911 Learn more: Partition of Bengal
15. What is the new name of the old region “siam”?
15. B. Thailand Learn more: Thailand old name
16. Great poet Amir Khusrow’s birthplace was:
16. C. Patiyali Learn more: Amir Khusrow
17. Bauxite is an ore of the one of the following metal:
17. C. Aluminum Learn more: Bauxite
18. Who organized the fourth Buddhist Council?
18. D. Kanishka Learn more: Fourth Buddhist council
19. Who was the last ruler of the Lodhi dynasty?
A. Ibrahim Lodhi
B. Bahlol Lodhi
C. Sikander Lodhi
D. Daulat Khan Lodhi
19. A. Ibrahim Lodhi Learn more: Lodi dynasty
20. Who among the following decides whether a bill is a ‘Money bill’ or not?
A. The President of India
B. Cabinet Committee on Economic affairs
C. Speaker of the Lok Sabha
D. Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
20. C. Speaker of the Lok Sabha Learn more: Money Bills vs. Other Bills
21. ‘Bar’ is the metric measurement unit of:
D. Atmospheric Pressure
21. D. Atmospheric Pressure Learn more: What is bar (unit)
22. The Right to vote is a:
A. Statutory right
B. Constitutional right
C. Civil right
D. Fundamental right
22. A. Statutory right Learn more: 1. PUCL v. Union of India on Right to Vote and Article 19 2. Why is the right to vote not a fundamental right in India?
23. Which of the following hills connect eastern and western ghats?
23. C. Nilgiri Learn more: [Conversation] Western Ghats: Overview of Physical Geography, Rivers & Biodiversity
24. Which country is known as the ‘Cockpit of Europe’?
24. B. Belgium Learn more: Cockpit of Europe
25. In Uttar Pradesh, Charkula folk dance is related to which region?
25. B. Braj Learn more: CHARKULA DANCE