1. How many schedules the Constitution of India contains?
2. The Constitution of India was adopted in:
A. 26 January 1950
B. 26 November 1949
C. 26 January 1949
D. 11 October 1949
3. The first muslim ruler to introduce the price control system in India was?
B. Giyasuddin Tuglak
C. Alauddin Khajli
D. Sher Shah Suri
4. What was the original name of Tansen, the great musician?
A. Mahesh Das
5. Who among the following attended the all the three Round Table Conferences other than Dr. B. R. Ambedkar?
A. Syed Amjad Ali
B. Narasimha Chintaman Kelkar
C. Sardar Ujjal Singh
D. V. T. Krishnamachari
1. C. 12
Read for more http://www.facts-about-india.com/schedules-in-constitution.php
2. B. 26 November 1949
Read for more https://india.gov.in/my-government/constitution-india
3. C. Alauddin Khalji
Read more: http://www.academia.edu/3068338/Price_control_Policy_of_alauddin_khilji
4. B. Ramtanu
Read more https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tansen
5. D. V. T. Krishnamachari
Read more https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_Table_Conferences_(India)